Part Time Food Service Cashier
The Cafe Commons Food Service Cashier (FSC) works under the direction of the Director of Wood Street Programs to provide excellent customer service and the day to day operations of the Café Commons' cash drawer, located at Wood Street Commons. The FSC obtains appropriate payment for meals served and treats every customer with patience and respect.
1. Prior customer service related experience, including cash handling.
2. Knowledge of basic arithmetic and attention to detail.
3. Strong organizational and communication skills.
4. Sensitivity to individuals in need of program services including those with physical, behavioral, and mental health barriers.
5. Willingness and ability to work collaboratively with staff and programs.
6. Dedication to the core values of CHS: Respect, Relevance, Quality, and Advocacy.
7. Computer literacy with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
8. Ability to maintain professional boundaries.
9. Sound interpersonal and problem solving skills.
10. Ability to lift and carry items up to 50lbs.