You may know our mission: to empower individuals and families to live in stable housing, connect to community resources, build relationships, and access quality food.
What does that actually look like for the people we serve? Just take a look at a few of the things that you helped us accomplish in the last year:
- Preventing more than 1,500 adults and children from becoming homeless
- Supporting more than 145 adults and seniors with disabilities to remain living independently in their own homes
- Connecting 1,400 people with fresh produce in our food pantry each month
- Empowering more than 80 families with young children to be ready for pre-school
- Making sure each and every one of the 7,200 people we serve feels respected and valued
We wouldn’t have been able to do so without the support of people like you: our friends, volunteers, funders, partners, and staff. Please check out our 2014 annual report to learn more about how you have helped us change the lives of thousands of our neighbors in the past year – and get a first look at some of the exciting things we have on the horizon.
Thank you for everything you have done to help us, and we look forward to partnering with you in the months and years ahead!